A native of southeastern South Dakota, Brenda is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming and is very proud to now call Wyoming “home.” She has been in the accounting realm since 1986. She received her CPA certification in 2005, after returning to college at the University of Wyoming and graduating magna cum laude in December 2001. She has been with MHP since 2002, spending her first five years in audit before moving to the tax department. Brenda became a partner of the Firm in 2016. She provides general advice in accounting, consulting, tax planning and tax return preparation for many businesses, trusts and individuals. She specializes in serving our for-profit and trust clients. In addition, in 2017 Brenda obtained her CVA (Certified Valuation Analyst) certification and is now able to provide business valuation services.
When not at work, Brenda enjoys spending time with her husband, Bob and their friends. Much of that time is spent on her horse, practicing and attending team roping competitions, or going on long walks with her mini Aussie, Jazzy.
- Partnership and corporation tax returns
- Trust returns and financial statement preparation and review
- Individuals and their small businesses
- Agriculture industry
- Business Valuations
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Boys & Girls Club of Cheyenne, Past Board President
- Leadership Cheyenne, Class of 2011-2012
- Leadership Cheyenne Steering Committee