We prepare the following returns:
- Individual Income Tax Returns (Form 1040)
- S and C Corporations (Forms 1120S and 1120)
- LLC’s and Partnerships (Form 1065)
- Trusts (Form 1041)
- Split Interest Trusts (Form 5227)
- Non-Profits and Private Foundations (Forms 990, 990-T and 990PF)
- Gift (Form 709)
- Estates (Form 706)
- All State Returns
- Exemption Status Applications (Forms 1023 and 1024)
Tax Planning and Projections
MHP has experience in, and access to, the most current developments in the tax laws to maximize income tax and estate tax savings.
IRS Correspondence and Representation
If you receive correspondence from the IRS, MHP can provide:
- Our years of experience dealing with taxing authorities ensure our clients are receiving the best representation before federal and state tax agencies.
- We can serve as an expert witness and consultation with legal advisors.
Effective estate planning provides security for your family and reduces or eliminates the tax due on the transfer of your business and other assets. With our experience, we can effectively guide you through the complex process of getting your financial affairs in order.
A cost segregation study can be done to maximize depreciation deductions.
MHP has experience with the taxation of U.S. residents working abroad and U.S. companies with foreign operations.
State and Local Taxation
We prepare all state and local income tax returns, as well as local sales and use tax returns. We are also knowledgeable in personal property tax issues.
We can be an advisor regarding the proper structure of business acquisitions, sales, mergers, liquidations and formations to maximize tax benefits.