We're Ready for Tax Season
We are ready for our 2016 tax season! Another year has ended and a new one is beginning, and the tax professionals at McGee, Hearne & Paiz, LLP (MHP) are preparing for another tax season. The goal of everyone at MHP is exceptional customer service. Our mission is to help you succeed and to partner with you as your trusted advisor.
Our system and processes are designed to provide quality, timely service. Our tax preparation process begins with the compilation of your tax organizer, which is a valuable tool for both you and MHP. If you are an existing client, this organizer is tailored to you, using information from your prior year tax returns. Perhaps the most valuable to you is the Q&A section in the organizer. This section identifies other tax deductions, issues, and matters that could impact your 2016 tax return. Your tax organizer should be mailed to you soon. If you do not received it, please call our office.
Your return is prepared and reviewed by at least two of our CPAs and tax professionals, one of whom is your designated Partner/Manager. Our CPAs and tax professionals all hold Bachelor or Master degrees and attend annual continuing education, averaging at least 40 hours each year.
Our processes and software allow us to organize, streamline, and automate preparation of your return, such as data entry, so we can focus our time and energy on the high-value components of return preparation such as finding you the most advantageous tax solutions available.
What can you do to help us serve you?
- Organize your tax records, making sure you have received all 2016 information.
- Complete your tax organizer to the best of your ability. At a minimum, answer the questions in the Q&A section of the organizer.
- Get your information to us as soon as you can. Our workload is somewhat lighter earlier in the season. If you are missing one or two documents, consider getting us everything else, allowing us to get started on your return.
- After you receive your completed return, thoroughly review it.
- Promptly sign and return IRS Form 8879 authorizing us to electronically file your return. This Form will be included with your completed return.
Our desire is to develop and maintain a strong client relationship with you. This requires effective two-way communication by whatever method or methods work best for you. Our professionals are comfortable using telephone, email, and text in serving you. We also have a secure client portal you can use to deliver records.
Lastly, we would appreciate all referrals you are willing to give us. If you are asked by family, friends, neighbors or business associates for suggestions regarding accounting services, please consider recommending MHP. You have our commitment to serve your referrals with the same professional care you have, and will continue, to receive.