Prepare tax returns for Individuals, Corporations, S-Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts, Estates, Employee Benefit Plans, as well as others. Must be able to work independently as well as within a team. Associate must be professional at all times and may have direct client contact. This position involves considerable research and attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be able to work rapidly, accurately, and under pressure during tax season to meet tight deadlines.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Be able to work long hours during tax season.
- Work closely with managers and partners, especially during busy season.
- Communicate appropriately with clients while working on their tax return.
- Research tax law and how it may apply to particular returns.
- Understand federal, state and local tax codes.
- Masters Degree in Accounting or related field (or Bachelors and 150 credit hours)
- 2-5 years in public accounting strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills preferred
- Experience with ProSystems preferred
Licenses & Certifications
- CPA license preferred
Contact Amy Stinson, Director of Human Resources
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to the email address provided below.