Perform audits for clients, including but not limited to, the following fields: Medical, Financial, Governmental, Not-for-Profit, For Profit. Must be able to work independently as well as within a team. Associate must be professional at all times and will have direct client contact. This position involves considerable research and attention to detail, with the ability to meet deadlines.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction.
- Proactively maintain contact with client throughout the year.
- Direct fieldwork daily, inform supervisors of the engagement status.
- Adapt the audit approach to the changing client environment.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations.
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members' views.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Masters Degree in Accounting or related field (or Bachelors and 150 credit hours)
- 2-5 years as an auditor in public accounting strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills preferred
Licenses & Certifications
- CPA license preferred
Contact Amy Stinson, Director of Human Resources
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to the email address provided below.