Wayne is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming, Arizona, Nebraska and New York. He has practiced public accounting since 1985. He previously worked for a big eight firm in Phoenix and a large local firm before joining our predecessor firm, McGladrey & Pullen in 1994. Wayne specializes in audit, attestation and advisory services to privately held commercial businesses, higher education, governmental and not-for-profit organizations, reviews, agreed-upon procedures and compilations, with particular emphasis on audits performed in accordance with the Yellow Book and Uniform Grant Guidance.
When not at work, Wayne enjoys spending time with his family and pets, reading, golfing, canoeing and doing volunteer work with his church.
- Institutions of Higher Education
- Federal Compliance with Uniform Grant Guidance
- Small Business
- Individual Returns
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting and Asian Studies.
- Brigham Young University, Masters in Accounting-Audit
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants, Board Member, Former President
- National Auditing Instructor for McGladrey Alliance for the past eighteen years
- Served six years on the Adjunct Faculty for the Maricopa County Community College District
- Serves as a board member for several community organization