A native of Colorado, Russ is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming. He has continually practiced public accounting since 1983 when he was employed with a Big Four firm in Denver. He joined our predecessor firm of McGladrey & Pullen, LLP in 1985. He provides advice in audit, accounting, business consulting and tax planning and return preparation for businesses and individuals. Russ specializes in serving clients in insurance, construction, employee benefit plans, high wealth and medical practices.
When not at work, Russ enjoys spending time with his family, traveling to spectacular locations and riding his Honda Goldwing, including his recent trips to Alaska, the Appalachians and the Pacific Coast.
- Medical practices
- Private foundations and high wealth
- Employee benefit plans
- Tax and estate planning for individuals
- Tax and consulting for small businesses
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Executive Leadership Development Program through RSM US Alliance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Military Affairs Committee, former chairman
- Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce, former board member
- Cheyenne Kiwanis Club