Ron is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming. In 1987, after five years of public accounting in Colorado and Wyoming, he joined the Cheyenne office of our predecessor firm, McGladrey & Pullen. He became a partner of the Firm in 2000 when the partners purchased the existing Cheyenne practice of McGladrey & Pullen. Ron is responsible for formulating and implementing income tax and estate planning strategies, federal and state tax compliance projects, management of the Firm’s tax specialists and quality assurance of the Firm’s tax products.
When not at work, Ron enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.
- Corporate Tax Issues
- Health Insurance Industry
- Medical Professionals
- Individual Income Tax
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
- Retail and Wholesale Industry
- Pass-through Entity Tax Issues
- Colorado State University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- International Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Serves on the board of directors for several local civic organizations