Ken is a Wyoming native, born and raised in Cheyenne, and is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming. He has continually practiced public accounting since 1981 when he joined our predecessor firm, McGladrey, Hendrickson & Co. Ken provides advice in audit, accounting, consulting, litigation support, tax planning and return preparation for both business and individuals. He is one of our experts in serving clients in the governmental, not-for-profit and retail industries.
Ken oversees the Firm’s business development efforts. He is a key component in the Firm's commitment to develop our accountants, with the goal that MHP will continue to be a client service leader in the industry.
Ken received the Distinguished Alumni Award in 2007 from the University of Wyoming College of Business. Giving back to his community is a critical component to Ken’s personal and professional satisfaction.
When not at work, Ken enjoys reading, the outdoors, spending time with his family, and, of course, following his alma mater, the Wyoming Cowboys.
- Governments and not-for-profits
- Small businesses
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Government Accountants
- Government Finance Manager (CGFM) Certification
- Wyoming Board of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Cheyenne LEADS
- Cheyenne Depot Museum
- Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce
- Cheyenne Kiwanis Club
- United Way of Laramie County
- Boys & Girls Club of Cheyenne