Ken is a Wyoming native, born and raised in Cheyenne, and is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming. He has continually practiced public accounting since 1981 when he joined our predecessor firm, McGladrey, Hendrickson & Co. Ken provides advice in audit, accounting, consulting, litigation support, tax planning and return preparation for both business and individuals. He is one of our experts in serving clients in the governmental, not-for-profit and retail industries.
Ken oversees the Firm’s business development efforts. He is a key component in the Firm's efforts to develop our accountants, with the goal that McGee, Hearne & Paiz, LLP will continue to be a leader in the industry regarding client service.
In 2007 Ken was recognized by the University of Wyoming, College of Business as one of their Distinguished Alumnus. Giving back to his community is a critical component to Ken’s personal and professional satisfaction.
When not at work, Ken enjoys spending time with his family, cheering his son on at baseball and, of course, following his alma mater, the Wyoming Cowboys.
- Government and Not-for-Profit
- Small Businesses
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Government Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Board of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Government Finance Manager (CGFM) from the Association of Government Accountants
- Cheyenne LEADS
- Cheyenne Depot Museum
- Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce
- Cheyenne Kiwanis Club
- United Way of Laramie County