Joe is a Wyoming native and graduated from the University of Wyoming in 1975. He is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming. He started his accounting career with the Internal Revenue Service, as a Revenue Agent, before joining the accounting firm of Townsend & Phillips. That firm merged with our former Cheyenne McGladrey office in 1981. Joe has run our Tax and Employee Benefit Plan Departments for nearly 40 years. He knows the ins and outs of tax and is one of the most respected tax accountants in Wyoming. His expertise extends to consulting on estate and gift tax issues, fiduciary, individual income taxation and business tax planning, including corporate and partnership issues.
Joe received the Distinguished Alumni Award in 1987 from the University of Wyoming, College of Business.
When not at work, whether on the links or the lake, Joe enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
- Consulting on Estate and Gift Tax Issues
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Fiduciary Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Business Tax Planning
- Corporate Tax Issues
- Partnership Tax Issues
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past president of the Southeast WY Estate Planning Council
- Serves in various capacities for local civic and charitable organizations