Jane is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming. After graduating from Montana State University, she worked for firms in Montana and Washington. She joined our predecessor firm, McGladrey & Pullen, in 1999 and became a partner of the Firm in 2008. She is responsible for providing tax planning, compliance services and accounting consultation to commercial and not-for-profit entities, as well as individuals, trusts and estates. Jane specializes in consulting with trusts and high wealth family structures.
When not at work, Jane enjoys spending time with her family, riding horses and maintaining their horse farm outside of Cheyenne.
- Consulting on Estate and Gift Tax Issues
- Fiduciary Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Business Tax Planning
- Corporate Tax Issues
- Partnership Tax Issues
- Montana State University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- International Society of Estate and Trust Practitioners
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants