A native of southeastern South Dakota, Brenda is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming and is very proud to now call Wyoming “home.” She has been in the accounting realm since 1986. She received her CPA certification in 2005, after returning to college at the University of Wyoming and graduating magna cum laude in December 2001. She has been with MHP since 2002, spending her first five years in audit before moving to the tax department. Brenda became a partner of the Firm in 2016. She provides general advice in accounting, consulting, tax planning and tax return preparation for many businesses, trusts and individuals. She specializes in serving our for-profit and trust clients.
When not at work, Brenda enjoys spending time with her husband and their friends. Much of that time is spent on her horse, practicing and attending team roping competitions.
- Partnership and corporation tax returns
- Trust returns and financial statement preparation and review
- Individuals and their small businesses
- Agriculture industry
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Currently serving on Board of Trustees
- Boys & Girls Club of Cheyenne, Past Board President
- Leadership Cheyenne, Class of 2011-2012
- Leadership Cheyenne Steering Committee