Brandy is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming. She has continually practiced public accounting since 2000 when she joined McGee, Hearne & Paiz, LLP.
Brandy provides services in audit, accounting, consulting, tax planning and return preparation for both businesses and individuals. Her client portfolio includes government entities (including the State of Wyoming, the University of Wyoming and other State component units), manufacturers, not-for-profits, employee benefit plans, small businesses and individuals, ranging in size up to $5 billion in annual revenues.
Brandy oversees the Firm’s General Services Department, which consists of more than 25 professional staff. She is a key component in the Department’s efforts to continually develop and refine its processes to ensure timely and quality client service. While providing timely and quality client service is of utmost importance to Brandy, she is also very passionate about people development and devotes a significant amount of time mentoring and developing the Firm’s accountants as a career advisor within the Firm. In doing so, Brandy is instilling the Firm’s values of honesty, integrity, quality and teamwork in each individual in whom she invests.
Brandy is a Wyoming native, as is her husband, Steve, a taxidermist and avid hunter and fisherman. They have two children – Trevor and McKenna – who keep them very busy. Both children are well known at the Firm and know which partner or staff to seek out to find the candy stash. Outside of attending school and sporting events for her children and spending time with her family, Brandy enjoys spending time exploring the outdoors, reading and traveling to see family and friends.
- Federal compliance with Uniform Grant Guidance
- Employee benefit plans
- Forensic accounting
- Small business
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Partner Development Program through RSM US LLP
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Board of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Wyoming College of Business Advisory Board Member
- K9s for Mobility, Board Treasurer
- Funding the Future, Board Treasurer
- United Way of Laramie County:
- Board Member
- Past Treasurer
- Past Community Investment Team Chair
- Cheyenne LEADS, Board Member
- Leadership Cheyenne, Class of 2016-2017