Amber is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming and has continually practiced public accounting since 2001. She joined McGee, Hearne & Paiz, LLP in 2005, after working at a Big Four firm in Cambridge, England for three years. She conducts audit engagements, supervises staff members and provides client assistance.
Amber provides services in audit, accounting, consulting, tax planning and return preparation for both business and individuals. She spends her time working in the area of trust, estate and high wealth investments. Amber teaches a series of webcasts to McGladrey Alliance members on the topics of governmental and not-for-profit auditing and accounting. She has also led the Firm’s small business department which provides bookkeeping and payroll-related services to clients.
When not at work, Amber stays busy keeping up with her two young sons. She also enjoys playing piano and exploring the outdoors. Traveling is of particular interest and she has already visited 28 countries.
- Trusts and Estates
- Not for Profits
- Federal Compliance with Uniform Grant Guidance
- Small Business
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Masters of Science in Business Administration, emphasis in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- 2011 AICPA Leadership Academy Alumni
- 2015 Wyoming Business Report’s “40 Under 40” Award Recipient
- Children’s Museum of Cheyenne, Board Treasurer
- Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Leadership Cheyenne, Class of 2015-2016
- Leadership Wyoming, Class of 2016-2017
- Cheyenne Kiwanis Club