Greg is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming. He has continually practiced public accounting since 2008 when he joined McGee, Hearne & Paiz, LLP. Greg provides advice, consulting, tax planning and return preparation on nearly all types of tax returns including, but not limited to: corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, gifts and non-profits.
Greg is a military brat, spending a good portion of his childhood in Cheyenne, including high school. This led him to attend the University of Wyoming and he now calls Cheyenne home.
He is teaching the Tax II course at the University of Wyoming as an adjunct professor for the fall 2016 semester.
When not at work, Greg likes to spend time with his family and friends. He is an avid, but mediocre at best, golfer. Greg also spends his summer playing adult league soccer and participating in various mud-runs. During the fall, you will find him closely following college football; go Cowboys and Huskers!
- C and S-Corporations, Partnership and LLCs
- Gift and Estate
- Private Foundations & Non-Profits
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Cannon Trust School
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Southeast Wyoming Estate Planning Council
- United Way, Personal/Business Relationships Manager
- Military Affairs Committee
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Alumni Association