A native of Cheyenne, Elmer has managed the Information Technology Department at McGee, Hearne & Paiz, LLP since December of 2002. He has more than 30 years of experience in the IT field, serving organizations large and small in a wide variety of industries. As a business owner and senior executive, he has directed many large-scale technology projects, including enterprise level local and wide area network deployments, e-commerce web site development, business-to-business intranets, custom software development projects, and many others. He is an expert in computer security, disaster recovery, network design and information systems best practices.
When not at work, Elmer is an avid motorcyclist and automotive enthusiast. He enjoys playing pool, spending time with family and friends, traveling, reading and working with his hands.
- ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Novell Certified Netware Engineer (CNE)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
Continuing Professional Education
- Elmer has continued his professional education by attending seminars and college classes on IT security, government auditing standards, project management, sales, software development life cycle methodologies, customer service, personnel management and regularly attends technical seminars on vendor specific and overall industry trends.
- Cheyenne Kiwanis Club
- Central Wyoming College Business Division Advisory Council, Past President