Earl is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming. He first joined McGee, Hearne & Paiz, LLP in 1973. He left in 1981, but made his way back in 1997. Earl works in the Tax Department where he is experienced in a broad range of industries, such as not-for-profit organizations, governmental entities and various commercial enterprises. He also has experience in auditing all areas of the various organizations.
When not at work, Earl likes to spend time with friends and family, especially his grandchildren.
- Cost Segregation projects
- C-corporation Tax
- Sub-chapter S corporation Tax
- Partnership Tax
- Limited Liability Company Tax
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Individual Income Taxes and Planning
- Oil and Gas Accounting and Taxation
- Colorado State University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Cheyenne Sunrise Rotary, Past President, Board Member
- Cheyenne Sunrise Rotary Foundation, Treasurer