Chris moved to Wyoming and began working at McGee, Hearne & Paiz, LLP in July 2015. He is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming and Colorado. He graduated from the University of Wyoming in 1996 and served small business clients and high wealth individuals for 20 years in Denver and Fort Collins, Colorado and Cheyenne, Wyoming. He specializes in accounting, income tax planning and tax preparation for corporations, partnerships and individuals.
When not at work, Chris spends time with family and friends both indoors and outdoors. Specifically, he enjoys playing cards/games, horseshoes, mountain biking, snowboarding, camping and other various outdoor activities. Chris and his family are excited to be joining the Cheyenne community and are looking forward to getting involved and serving with their fellow citizens of Laramie County.
- C-corporation Tax
- Sub-chapter S corporation Tax
- Partnership Tax
- Limited Liability Company Tax
- Individual Income Taxes and Planning
- Oil and Gas Accounting and Taxation
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Personal Financial Specialist with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Serving various areas of the community through local Church group