Brittany was born and raised in southeastern Wyoming and joined McGee, Hearne & Paiz after graduating from the University of Wyoming in 2011. She is licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming and has a broad range of experience in audits, reviews and attestation engagements.
In 2016, she was honored to be chosen as one of the Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce’s 20 in their Twenties.
When not at work, Brittany likes to spend time with her husband and their son, Camden. She also enjoys reading, catching up on reality TV shows (a guilty pleasure) and the occasional Pinterest craft project. When the weather is nice, she can be found on the golf course, attempting to learn the game and soaking up the sun.
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Higher Educational Institutions
- Student Financial Aid Compliance
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- University of Wyoming, Master of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rotary Club of Cheyenne
- Wyoming FFA Association Volunteer