Amy has been licensed to practice as a CPA in Wyoming since 2002. She started working at McGee, Hearne, and Paiz in 2005 and works in the Tax Department overseeing various groups of trusts, as well as company and individual clients. Amy also trains staff and reviews tax returns.
When not at work, Amy enjoys working on home improvement projects with her husband and visiting family in Colorado and New Jersey. She also has a cat, CC, who is very social and entertaining.
- Tax preparation:
- C and S-Corporations, partnership and LLCs
- Private Foundations
- Trust bookkeeping
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Southeast Wyoming Estate Planning Council
- Cheyenne Day of Giving, Treasurer
- United Way Pacesetter, Past Office Coordinator